Omega 3 fish oil gel capsules.
One capsule provides:
EPA (Eicosapentraenoic Acid) 180mg
DHA (Docosahexanenoic Acid) 120mg
EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 soft gels).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 soft gels).
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA (1 soft gel).
During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development and normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA (2 soft gels) in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults (which is 250 mg DHA and EPA, so 4 soft gels daily in total).
Suggested ServingAdults, take 1-3 soft gels daily, preferably with a meal.
During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding take 4 soft gels daily, under the supervision of your medical practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Ingredients1 soft gel typically provides:
Fish Oil 1000mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
Ingredients: Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerine), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as alpha tocopherol acetate.
Allergy Advice: Please note allergens marked in bold in the ingredients list. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials